From the perfect lightweight sweater to the ultimate topcoat, these are the items that’ll get you through the season.
1. CABLE-KNIT SWEATER: Try a lighter version of the seasonal classic for visual contrast without the bulk.
Maison Kitsuné ($599).
2. PATTERNED SCARF: Add a dash of energy and color to a muted fall outfit.
Gant Rugger ($198).
3. WOOL PANTS: Trim trousers dress up your look while guarding you against the elements.
4. LEATHER DUFFEL: The perfect way to upgrade your gym bag.
Jerome Dreyfuss ($875).
5. WEDGE-SOLE SHOES: Combine comfort and style with the of-the-moment dress-shoe-sneaker hybrid.
6. SOLID-COLORED DRESS SHIRT: The versatile staple goes with absolutely everything.
7. COTTON JACKET: Warm (but not too warm), this is the ideal go-to for transitional weather.
8. WAX-TREATED JEANS: A fresh twist on workwear that will add an unexpected sheen to your look.
Marc Jacobs ($525).
9. LOAFERS: This elongated update of the penny feels both fresh and traditional.
Pierre Hardy ($770).
10. CHAMBRAY SHIRT: Opt for a tailored version of the ubiquitous work shirt and wear it with a blazer.
Gant Rugger ($125).
11. KNIT TIE: This cold-weather-friendly weave will insulate you and give texture to an outfit.
12. TOPCOAT: Get a single-breasted overcoat with close-fitting sleeves, distinct shoulders, and high-cut armholes.
Kenneth Cole Collection ($450).
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
- Casual Friday
- The Charm of Tassel Loafers I really like tassel loafers. I’m…
- How to dress for winter – layering
- This Long-Lost Nintendo Knitting Machine Would Have Let You Make Sweaters With Your NES [Nintendo]