The Shine of Couture – Jacquelyn Jablonski drips in diamonds and couture for the October issue of Vogue Russia, lensed by Catherine Servel. Wearing an array of dazzling looks from the likes of Givenchy, Jil Sander and Giambattista Valli Haute Couture; Jacquelyn showcases opulence at its finest with Ekaterina Mukhina’s elegant selects. On beauty are makeup artist Alice Ghendrih and hair stylist Christian Eberhard.
Should you wish to socialize with us, please like our Facebook page, follow our Tweets or subscribe to our blog via email. You can follow our partnered site on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest .
- Jacquelyn Jablonski Shines in Couture for Vogue Russia October 2012 by Catherine Servel
- The 19 Gowns That Stunned Us at Couture Fashion Week
- The new clientele driving the boom in Haute Couture
- 2008 Spring Couture: Givenchy
- More highlights from the world of Couture