Well Seasoned – For the latest issue of How to Spend it Magazine from the Financial Times, photographer Andrew Yee (Atelier Management) lenses Josephine Skriver (Storm) in fall’s key trends. Fashion director Damian Foxe pieces together a vibrant wardrobe of the season’s defining looks, featuring brands Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati, Jil Sander, Comme des Garçons, Fendi, Chanel, Céline, Wunderkind, Chloé, Mugler and Gucci. / Makeup & hair by Sharon Dowsett and Ali Pirzadeh @ CLM
Should you wish to socialize with us, please like our Facebook page, follow our Tweets or subscribe to our blog via email. You can follow our partnered site on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest .
- Josephine Skriver Shows Off Fall’s Key Trends in How to Spend It by Andrew Yee
- Stefano Pilati Out at Yves Saint Laurent
- Stefano Pilati’s Swan Song: Yves Saint Laurent Autumn Winter 2012 Show Report
- Stefano Pilati Announced As Head of Design At Ermenegildo Zegna Group: BREAKING NEWS
- Fab Flash: Stefano Pilati Loves (Blonde) Supermodels