Alrighty y’all, this needs to happen. It’s October, so there needs to be a Halloween post. Know what I’m saying? It’s (and I am aware this is not original) my favorite holiday. This is actually a really awesome infographic. Let’s be real, you just wanna stare at it and squeeze its cheeks it’s so cute!
But really though, it’s awesome that 36% more adults are celebrating such a fun occasion! We all love to act a fool and look like one too! And why not bring your furry friends into it? Although I am a little worried about the emotional responsibility we put on our pets, humanizing them just a little while dressing them up in costumes can be pretty entertaining… if they don’t manage to rip it off in the first 5 seconds, that is.
Hope y’all eat some of the candy that totals to $2 million—just don’t be saying “my tummy hoits” in the morning! Good day to all of you lovely peeps!
Should you wish to socialize with us, please like our Facebook page, follow our Tweets or subscribe to our blog via RSS feeds. You can follow our partnered site on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest .
- Great halloween costumes for your laptop
- Why and How Consumers Like and Subscribe [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 3 Rules To Master Facebook Engagement [Infographic]
- Mind-controlled Tail Wags Based on Your Mood
- Halloween Freebies & Tips: Free Craft Ideas, Recipes, DIY Costumes & More
- 5 Things I Love About Facebook Timeline