If you browse through style magazines and fashion blogs, you’ll see a whole array of burgundy hues from brick red, wine to crimson – it’s the new black of the season! Enjoy a deep, rich burgundy handbag as an autumn staple along with a cozy cardigan and tweed jacket.
via Posh24 & Angie Smith Stylist
We have set our eyes on these particular 8 burgundy-hued bags. With on-trend colors and stylish silhouettes, these handbags will only elevate your everyday work fashion. Each one is roomy enough to carry all your essentials for 9-to-5 and far beyond. The question is, are you feeling like you want to splurge or will you have to go with a more budget friendly bag? Either way we have you covered below.
1. Coach ‘Madison Patent Juliette’ in Crimson
2. The Limited ‘Soft Satchel’
3. Oasis Leather Double Compartment Bag
4. Mason Turn-Lock Satchel
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Pashli’ Leather Satchel
6. BCBGeneration Sadie Tote
7. Merona Satchel in Rare Wine
8. Crocodile-Embossed Suede Shoulder Bag in Wine
Should you wish to socialize with us, please like our Facebook page, follow our Tweets or subscribe to our blog via RSS feeds. You can follow our partnered site on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest .
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2013 gives us more of the same, only better
- 8 burgundy bags to fall for right now
- Fall handbag guide 2012: burgundy bags
- Currently Coveting: 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Pashli’ Satchel
- Fit Guide – Handbag Guide at HSN.com